Pagina 1 di 3 123 UltimoUltimo
visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 22

Discussione: bOObs are recruiting

Saekki

Predefinito bOObs are recruiting

We have made a new alliance and we are recruiting new players. Send an IGM to Saekki if you want to join.

About us
    Name of the alliance: bOObs - Tribute to Boobies
    Language: English
    Communication: primarily IRC
    Recruiter: Saekki

Requirements for joining:
    -Fluent English
    -Located in North-East (+|+)
    -Population: >100
    -Big army
    -Using IRC is advisable
    Ultima modifica di Saekki : 25-02-2008 12:10:57

Saekki

Predefinito :asd

Quote Nero Visualizza il messaggio
    I'm very very interested
    Laugh while you still can, becouse you will end up as our farm like the others who disrespect us. bOObs are not just aiming to win the server - we are planning to do it with crushing superiority.

Guru L'avatar di Zanzy
    Data di registrazione
    02-02-2007
    Ubicazione
    Milano

Predefinito

Hi Saekki

I remember you that on italian servers is not allowed the use of external scripts, unlike other countries servers.

good luck for your ally.

Regards

Zanzy
    Ultima modifica di Zanzy : 26-02-2008 06:49:22
    Zanzy

Continuiamo a marciare...

Saekki

Predefinito

Quote Zanzy Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi Saekki

I remember you that on italian servers is not allowed the use of external scripts, unlike other countries servers.

good luck for your ally.

Regards

Zanzy
    I think that you are referring to IRC. IRC-client is not a script (which are not allowed in my home country, Finland, either). The word "IRC" comes from internet relay chat, so IRC is just a program for instant messaging and not for cheating or helping to play this game. Didn't you know that this chat on the page of travian is actually a webirc?

Thanks for the wishes, but I don't think that we will need any luck.

-Saekki-

Agrias

Predefinito

Quote Saekki Visualizza il messaggio
    I think that you are referring to IRC. IRC-client is not a script (which are not allowed in my home country, Finland, either). The word "IRC" comes from internet relay chat, so IRC is just a program for instant messaging and not for cheating or helping to play this game. Didn't you know that this chat on the page of travian is actually a webirc?

-Saekki-
    Saekki.. where do you come from?
    Finland???

Are there others players from this place on the italian server??? (if you're finnish )

Bye Bye

ps: i played on .fix

Saekki

Predefinito

Quote Agrias Visualizza il messaggio
    Saekki.. where do you come from?
    Finland???

Are there others players from this place on the italian server??? (if you're finnish )

Bye Bye

ps: i played on .fix
    I come from Finland. Four of our five players come from Finland too and I know them in real life.

ps. I have also played on .fix and I was on the winning alliance before I quit playing. I was also in the top10 for a while (without using any gold!), but I had to stop playing becouse it took too much time from studying and other stuff (over 30 villages is not too easy to handle). I'm going to win this server now that I am on holiday for six months.

-Saekki-

Agrias

Predefinito

I come from Finland. Four of our five players come from Finland too and I know them in real life.

ps. I have also played on .fix and I was on the winning alliance before I quit playing. I was also in the top10 for a while (without using any gold!), but I had to stop playing becouse it took too much time from studying and other stuff (over 30 villages is not too easy to handle). I'm going to win this server now that I am on holiday for six months.

-Saekki-
    xD.. i was 7░ in n00bs .. for i think 2 or 3 week.. then i decided to delete for time and others reasons..
    So.. do you know Diogenes?.. "Sally" and something near this?.. I don't remember the others..

Anyway.. do you know if someone of this alliance play now on the itx server?

Bye

ps: sorry for my bad english.. i have learned only from web and films.. songs.. : )
    Ultima modifica di Agrias : 26-02-2008 08:36:40

Saekki

Predefinito

Quote Agrias Visualizza il messaggio
    xD.. i was 7░ in n00bs .. for i think 2 or 3 week.. then i decided to delete for time and others reasons..
    So.. do you know Diogenes?.. "Sally" and something near this?.. I don't remember the others..

Anyway.. do you know if someone of this alliance play now on the itx server?

Bye
    Names sound familiar, but I don't know those guys so well.

I don't know if they play on this server becouse I haven't contacted any of them for months. I didn't even turn on my computer for weeks after I quit playing.

-Saekki-

Guru L'avatar di Zanzy
    Data di registrazione
    02-02-2007
    Ubicazione
    Milano

Predefinito

-Saekki-
    I was not referring to IRC. I know what it is.

I'm referring to scripts and tools .. these are not allowed on italian servers, unlike many other countries.

If you don't understand what I'm talking .. well, it's better ;-)
    Zanzy

Continuiamo a marciare...

Saekki

Predefinito

Quote Zanzy Visualizza il messaggio
    I was not referring to IRC. I know what it is.

I'm referring to scripts and tools .. these are not allowed on italian servers, unlike many other countries.

If you don't understand what I'm talking .. well, it's better ;-)
    All right then. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    You can be sure that I wont use any scripts and tools.

Pagina 1 di 3 123 UltimoUltimo

Thread Information